Willkommen

Herzlich Willkommen auf meinem Blog - welcome everyone to my web blog!

This blog will give information about what happens in this world. Opinions will be published as well as stories about things people are concerned about!

Be excited!

Horizons between cultures

Horizons between cultures

About me

Mein Bild
Hawaii Kai, HI, U.S. Outlying Islands

Montag, 12. April 2010

Hawaiian Airlines-not possible for foreigners?


I recently wanted to purchase tickets to Phoenix for less money than with Continental Airlines. It was at least 200 dollars cheaper than the price that Continental offered me.
The bad surprise: I was not able to pay with my credit card. Well, only with my "hawaiian" credit card.
Hawaiian Airlines does NOT accept international credit cards. So if you are a tourist, a non-citizen or just someone who does not own a hawaiian bank account means you can not fly with this airline??

The solution for me: Go to an atm mashine, get cash for a horrible price because the atm mashines charge you a lot of money each time you want to get a certain amount of money. Its not only the two dollars, I pay an additional fee of 6 Euro (9 DOllars) each time I get 200 dollars (sometimes at certain places 400 if Im lucky)

So I had to carry this huge amount of cash to Bank of Hawaii to deposit this money to finally be able to pay for my flight reservation from Honolulu to Phoenix.

Why do they make it so hard?
Why cant you just use your regular international credit card?
I am sure Hawaiian Airlines would be more succesful with being a little more flexible.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen