Willkommen

Herzlich Willkommen auf meinem Blog - welcome everyone to my web blog!

This blog will give information about what happens in this world. Opinions will be published as well as stories about things people are concerned about!

Be excited!

Horizons between cultures

Horizons between cultures

About me

Mein Bild
Hawaii Kai, HI, U.S. Outlying Islands

Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

The NEW iPhone 4G in JULY 2010


I bought my Iphone in February 2008 and I gotta say: Now its starting to act weird. Ok I have to say, I dropped it a couple times and it looks very used now. But since a year my Iphone acts like an old computer, shutting down all of the sudden, the display has some issues with growing lines and it got slower over the years.

Now I am waiting to get the new Iphone in july. Lots of speculation is going around on the new iPhone 4g... in HD!! Official features will be revealed at the WWDC conference this June.

Verizon Wireless is currently testing a CDMA version of the iPhone 4G and Verizon confirms they are making network changes to bring the iphone to their network. The new iPhone 4g is going to be loaded with awesome new features like video chat, multi-tasking and extreme downloading.

But should I keep going with my at&t rate plan or should I switch to Verizon?
I recently got upset with at&t because their coverage is very bad.

Will see what verizon has to offer once it comes out.

Here is a preview on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTASTyPd1gY&feature=related

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen